[meteorite-list] NWA meteorites, TO BE OR NOT TO BE?

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:43:28 -0500

I've spent a lot of time in Mexico. The best produce, fruits and veg, on the continent. It's kind of like the way the US was 50 years ago. People there won't settle for inferior goods like we do now. Never had a problem. I guess I don't watch the news enough.

Safety is an issue in every corner of the world. Ask Mike Farmer about meteorite hunting in really dangerous places.

Bill