[meteorite-list] Glenn Huss 2nd meteorite collection

From: bill kies <parkforestmet_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 16:13:15 -0500

Thanks Martin. Years ago I contacted Margaret Huss concerning the disposition of Illinois meteorites from the Huss Collection. She refered me to Ulrich Ott who then suggested I contact Dr. Jutta Zipfel. Dr. Zipfel was so kind and helpful. She had an image made of the Toulon meteorite which is in the MetBull.

I wasn't aware there were two Huss collections. I thought the "first" was the remainder of Niningers. Can anyone be more specific?

Thanks again,
Bill