[meteorite-list] December Meteorite-Times now up

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2010 09:02:54 -0800

Dear List,

The December issue of Meteorite-Times is now up and ready for you to enjoy.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/

As 2010 rapidly comes to a close we'd like to thank all of our Authors
for their contributions this year.

We also have a few updates for you.

- The Meteorite Signs Photo Gallery started by Martin Horejsi a few
years ago is now back. The old gallery script had some problems and we
lost the descriptions on the photos but we were able to save most of the
photos. If you see your photo listed please reply with the description
and we'll update the description on your photo.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite-photos/

- The Tucson Gem and Mineral Show Information Page now has a permanent
link under "Meteorite News & Tweets". The form to submit your
information is listed near the top of the page. You can start submitting
your information now but we most likely won't start updating the page
until after Christmas.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/tucson/

Tucson Submit Form
http://www.meteorite-times.com/submit-tucson-information/

- If you have a link to Meteorite-Times on your website please check to
see if we have you listed on the following page. If not please send us
the URL so we can add you. We have also updated our banner graphics and
would appreciate it if you would update them on your page.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/link-to-us/

Best Wishes,

Paul and Jim