[meteorite-list] OT: Frustrated

From: Leoncio Cividanes Álvarez <supeindesu_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:56:27 +0100

Hi John. I've sent a mail right now and it appears instantly, and I'm just a novice in the list (at least posting).

Time delays are quite common between e-mail servers (the pop mail server of my job is off 30% of the times I try to use it... I'm now just changing to another server, ahem...)

Best regards,
Leo