[meteorite-list] OT: Frustrated

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 18:10:00 -0800

G'Day List
I'm getting a little frustrated as you can see from my heading. Am I
doing something wrong? Seems like a certain amount of people's posts
appear instantly where others have to wait a considerable amount of
time, and I mean alot of time. I could have walked over to Chris
Spratt's house and delivered the message in the time it took, well
actually.... I'm still waiting for it to be posted on the Met List.

Art, did I piss you off? Is there some sort of hierarchy going on here?
Those that respond constantly get the sweet card? I mean, don't get me
wrong.. it's just so strange that postings can happen in an instant and
others you can take a whole day before they're posted. So what's going
on? Do we have a glitch in the matrix?

Curious minds want to know. If anybody can shine some light on this, it
will be much appreciated. Because I'm at my wits end trying to
correspond with the Met List.

But apart from that, if this gets through I wish everyone the best of
the season, be safe and love your family.

Cheers
John
IMCA # 2125