[meteorite-list] OT: Frustrated

From: Patrick Wiggins <paw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 23:30:54 -0700

Hi John,

As one who is subscribed to MANY lists and the co-moderator of two others I can say that such delays "just happen" from time to time. My posts have even been delayed on the lists I moderate.

Never have been able to figure why.

Happily I don't think I've ever had a post that did not go through eventually even if it took a day or two.

patrick