[meteorite-list] eclipse photos

From: Mike Hankey <mike.hankey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:29:44 -0500

Thanks for the compliments Rob and Grahm.

It was a good challenge and a lot of fun.

I shot continuously (every 20 seconds) from midnight till 6 am. The
tricky part was adjusting the exposure time every 15-30 minutes to
keep up with the eclipse.

Observing during that hour or so of totallity was surreal. Looking
forward to 2014.