[meteorite-list] Meteorite Men

From: Anita Westlake <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 07:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Geoff:

?? Everytime I give talks around the SE about meteorites, people ask me "Have
you seen Meteorite Men"? I always have to say "No" b/c I don't have cable T.V. A
few days ago I bought Series 1 through Amazons DVD's On Demand and now watch it
on my home computer. It's awesome!

?? I love the way you and Steve pick at each other. I love the enthusiasm you
both show for your work. I'm frustrated with you when you find an axe head at
the bottom of a deep hole. The narration is terrific and now I'm not only a big
fan, but a?groupie!

Anita Westlake