[meteorite-list] meteorite men and geoff cintron??

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 16:35:20 -0800 (PST)

Good evening list.I have seen all the meteorite men tv shows and they have been
very entertaining.But in one of the episodes,the one in wisconsin,when steve was
there and looking and finding the new fall,geoff was in new york.I swear I saw
an old friend for whom I have not seen since 2004.GEOFF CINTRON! I would
reconize his face anywhere.I saw it twice when they panned back to geoff in new
york.Please say I am not seeing things.Have a great evening all.
?Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!