[meteorite-list] meteorite men and geoff cintron??

From: Guenther <abe.guenther_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 13:39:20 -0500

I have been a list member for only about 2 months. I wonder if I was the
only one that thought this was the Steve Arnold from the Meteorite Men?
Finally after this post, I realize that I was wrong in my assumption. Man I
feel stupid. From this Steve Aronld's previous post I thought Steve from the
Meteorite Men was recovering from skin cancer, wasn't going to be on the
show next year, taking a year off from meteorites and that he wasn't going
to be at the Tucson show.

Regards,

Abe Guenther