[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day - February 2, 2010

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:16:37 +0100

Life would be somewhat easier, if people could agree to use spoons to defend
themselves or to kill eachother.

The imagination to be in Tucson, where a Chicago-Steve is allowed to wear a
gun and to enter my room to shoot his beloved holes in the Campos, isn't a
directly comfort one....

Martin

(Germany: >80 million people -> 269 murders with firearms in 2002
 USA 300 million -> 9,369 .... )

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----