[meteorite-list] Matters Arising

From: Michael Fowler <mqfowler_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 13:42:44 -0600

I'm not European, but I agree with Bernd and others who feel guns are not a laughing matter and should not be treated as such. Please do not include guns and meteorites in the same picture. When I think of guns, I think of death and violence. This is nothing that should be glorified, or joked about.

Sincerely,

Mike Fowler
Chicago