[meteorite-list] Russian meteorites-- don't take them for granite!

From: Darryl Pitt <darryl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 14:04:55 -0500

Hi Adam....

Hoping all is well...

If the issue below was as clear-cut as suggested, why then does
Smithsonian policy prohibit the acquisition of planetary NWAs? My
impression, and I could be mistaken, is that the country of export
(Morocco) is less relevant than the countries in the NWA corridor from
where said objects were first recovered.

Anyway.....

All best / Darryl

========