[meteorite-list] Buzzard Coulee & Whetstone monograph Auctions - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 19:24:53 -0500

Dear List Members,

After returning from two weeks in Tucson, I thought I would get my feet
'Whet' and start the week off with a few eBay auctions. Here are the direct
links to these, more to follow later in the week:

Whetstone Mountains monograph 'Unlimited Edition' (a paperback documentary
of Jack Schrader's epic discovery of the strewnfield, along with a small
number of other hunters). Starting a just one penny, you may ask, "Why?".
Simple, I purchased more than I needed to give to family and friends.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350317638956&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Buzzard Coulee H4 Meteorites w/ Legal Export Permits:
7.9 gram Individual with 98% fusion Crust (a beauty with slight start of
lip-over).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350317664184&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

12.5 gram Individual with 85% Primary/15% Secondary fusion crust.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170446937806&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe