[meteorite-list] Trespassers will be movie stars...

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:47:52 -0700

Hi Jason,

I read your post and respectfully disagree. However, I must admit that
it is possible I don't completely understand your point. Are you
against Sonny appearing on the show "Meteorite Men" simply because he
has been arrested? Or is there another reason?

If you are indeed against any meteorite hunter appearing in a TV show
because of a past arrest - which BTW they paid for by serving time,
parole or paying a fine. Then you would also not like the fact that
some of my best friends and most influential people in the meteorite
community have also been arrested and appeared on TV shows. I don't
want to name them but there are many and we all know it.

I'm quite sure that the networks, nor Steve and Geoff condone
trespassing but instead see past it to the real value of the human
being and also the value of their expertise. Sonny, is the real thing!

If everyone agreed with you I would have never seen Bob Haag on TV, 12
plus years ago and been inspired to become a meteorite hunter myself.

This is not a thread that is good for meteorites ( in my opinion ) so
I will say no more.

Just my two cents....

P.S. If I misunderstood your email then I will ask for forgiveness in advance

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net
Articles: http://www.meteorite.com/blog/