[meteorite-list] THE METEORITE MEN is the greatest promotion of meteoritics Ever.

From: Metorman46 at aol.com <Metorman46_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 21:17:30 EST

Hello Michael;

I highlighted your statement from a previous post because i think it says
all that can simply be said about their great program.It energizes me to
watch Geoff and Steve do the thing that most of the worlds meteorite
collectors would like to be doing.But,we are too busy with our work- a- world lives
to ever do much of that kind of activity.It sure is pleasant to sit in an
easy chair,warm or cool and enjoy seeing it done while educating the world
community about the joy of the hunt and even profitable sometimes.There
probably will be a lot of new interest in meteorites and collecting them.(Get
ready dealers and collectors that sell specimens).It"s a coming!

Thanks to all for the great posts;Herman Archer IMCA # 2770