[meteorite-list] THE METEORITE MEN is the greatest promotion of meteoritics Ever.

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:07:53 -0800

"...THE METEORITE MEN is the greatest promotion of meteoritics Ever..."

Aside from the legends and pioneers, Nininger, Norton, and Haag, I
second that! The Meteorite Men show is perhaps the single biggest
vehicle for the science and education of meteoritics to reach the masses.

What better way than to combine science, adventure and treasure hunting
all in one exciting and fun cohesive show to promote the love and
enjoyment of meteorites to the world?!

Can't wait for the DVD box set of season 1 of the Meteorite Men
(including the pilot and behind the scenes interviews and featurettes
perhaps? Maybe some funny bloopers and outtakes too?). ;)

It will hold a place of honor in my library right next to O Richard
Norton's "Rocks From Space" and the "Encyclopedia of Meteorites".

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA