[meteorite-list] " Milloners only" Seller response. WAS A HACK

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:45:54 -0800

Hi List,

Rare screenshot of the Lorton ebay auction:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1219094173#!/photo.php?pid=30597633&id=1219094173&fbid=1230775729059

You too can now have this likeness of the original Lorton meteorite.
Make it your desktop wallpaper, print it out and hang it on your wall,
or just share it with your friends. Print it and fold it into a paper
airplane and pretend it's really the Lorton meteorite flying through the
air. Tape some string to it and take it for a walk. The possibilities
are endless and only limited by your imagination. DISCLAIMER: For fun
only. Do not try this at home, beware or morons, check both ways before
listing bullshit auctions, use only as directed, harmful if swallowed,
do not puncture or incinerate, keep out of reach of idiots, do not stop,
pass GO and do not collect $115,000 for something you do not own.

By the way you can check out the article here where I'm keeping
everything updated regarding the Lorton meteorite.
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-news/lorton-meteorite-fall/

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric Wichman