[meteorite-list] Your top meteor sightings!

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 19:18:13 -0800 (PST)

Hi Martin and list,

Seeing something like that is my dream before I Die, That is Awesome! Great video! I just hope,

I don't see one like that while driving! LOL, I know, I will (crash),...I would never keep my eyes on the road!

But the top 5,( meteors) I did see and here, Well, I will take with me through the cosmic dust, and tell all about it on the other side!
(LOL),

I wish you all the best visual effects, that this universe can display in all our life time, and hope it is soon, so you can tell now, rather then later!

Take care all, and great posts, so keep them coming!

Dave Myers