[meteorite-list] Manchester Museum (UK) Visit, Article and Images

From: James Balister <balisterjames_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:03:04 -0800 (PST)

I packed my collection away and when I dug it out found that pieces I thought I would remember I actualy forgot.? Only some are easy to remember like Taluka well etched and polished and showing a nice Widmanstatten pattern, or Sikhote Alin.? Even the Tektites, except for the Moldavites, are hard to?place.?? So I would say put a card with every piece or else.? I know the hard way that it is a?MUST!? ?