[meteorite-list] Labeling specimens

From: rocks at projectargus.com <rocks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 12:41:16 -0500

I'm not sure if anyone else remembers this, but there were some
Muonionalusta etched slices on eBay about a year ago. They had the word
MUONIONALUSTA etched in on one side in big letters - about six inches
across. On the other side, they had something like 67?46'N, 23?15'E... this
was also several inches across. I'm not even kidding.

They were hideous, but at least future owners won't mistake their identity.

--Noah