[meteorite-list] Strewnfield or Strewn Field?

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 08:30:24 -0700

Hi All,

If strewnfield is not one word (as it should be), then it will be
soon. Especially with our help.

But in today's vernacular, I suspect it is more like STRNFLD as in:

RUNTS! IANAL BUT CYA B4 U SRCH STRNFLD. WDYT?

Oh, and thanks for referencing my column Larry and Frank. I would love
to have the time again to put into the Strewnfields column again, but
it will be a while. I am, however, a new columnist for the journal The
Science Teacher (NSTA.org) with an installment titled Science 2.0.

In the mean time my monthly Accretion Desk is as much meteorite
writing as I have time for. Got to keep this fun, right?

B4N,

Martin