[meteorite-list] "The Tucson Show" GPS file updated

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:50:58 -0800 (PST)

I was asked privately if the file contains the locations of each meteorite dealer.

Unfortunately no, it does not.

What the file has is the location of each show. Usually I chose the front entrance to the building, the main parking lot used for the show, or in some cases where the parking surrounds the hotel, the swimming pool! Because of this you may see the unit bringing you to a location that seems "a little off". The Inn Suites is a perfect example as the point is the entrance to the main parking area, so you'll have a short walk across the lot to get to the hotel.

I figured this would get you to the various locations and from there it is an easy matter to find the appropriate room that the dealer you are looking for is occupying.

--
Richard Kowalski
http://fullmoonphotography.net