[meteorite-list] meteorite-list] Pairing discussion/questions

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 11:46:06 -0800 (PST)

Greg and the list,
?
As a seller I would say its your obligation to disclose all information about that meteorite as possible. However, I recently encountered that with some meteorites being sold on eBay and the excuse of the individual was... I have been busy and its hard to keep up with new finds... The funny thing is is?the new?meteorite?was also in their collection. So the real question is what do you do and what I did is I did my research on the meteorite and found that the rare meteorite was not?that rare and there were more?meteorites in that group. So please people be truth and honest.
?
Shawn Alan?