[meteorite-list] Pairing discussion/questions

From: Zelimir Gabelica <Zelimir.Gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 21:03:21 +0100

My data are taken from the major Dr Irving's
updates of the Martian Meteorites Page and List,
kindly provided in a recent post by Norbert Classen (IMCA):

http://www.imca.cc/mars/martian-meteorites.htm

See more specifically here:

http://www.imca.cc/mars/martian-meteorites-list.htm

I have no reason to doubt about these data so my answer would be "yes".

PS: I very much like the new classification
scheme of shergottites suggested by Irving.
Question: would this get a chance to become official ? (unless it still is ?)

Zelimir