[meteorite-list] AD - Beautiful Juancheng

From: fallingfusion at wi.rr.com <fallingfusion_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:27:50 +0000

To anyone remotely interested...

Feel free to make a reasonable offer on this stone - I'm sure we'd be able to work something out. Need to sell it soon.

http://outdoors.webshots.com/photo/2302046810104513749DovUEf

I have received a few compliments so far. This one is sweet, but many collectors already have a nice one (..or two, or three ; )

Grab it fast!

Ryan