[meteorite-list] Ad:Buzzard Coulee with Canadian Export Permit

From: Mark Murphy <markmurphy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:20:09 -0500

Hello List,

I really enjoy all your posts. Can't wait to meet,talk and trade with
many of you in Tucson.

I have just received 15 approved Buzzard Coulee Canadian Export
Permits from 15 export applications.
Not bad and just in time for the Tucson Show. I submitted a separate
application for each meteorite so that every stone will come with its
original Canadian Export Permit and not a copy. I've listed one of
them a nice 4.3 gram crusted individual on ebay. It's starting at .99
cents and if your going to be at the Tucson Show between Jan 29-Feb
15 free hand delivered shipping could be arranged.

Sorry for not providing the ebay auction link but for some unknown
reason to me every time I attach the link my message wont post on the
list. Not hard to find though it's the only Buzzard Coulee on ebay as
of current.

Many Thanks,

Mark Murphy
IMCA# 6216