[meteorite-list] Tucson - Kitt Peak anyone?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:13:40 -0800

So... there's a couple of us going up to Kitt Peak on Monday (Feb. 1), to
check out the observatory and take part in their Nightly Observing Program.
http://www.noao.edu/outreach/nop/info.html
Last time I checked, there were still spots available, so if anyone else is
interested, contact me and/or the visitor center right away.
Linton