[meteorite-list] Some meteorite words

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:16:28 EST

Oh no, you won't!
Not in Room 230 in the InnSuites, no you won't.
I don't allow those "things" in my home and I won't allow them there either.
I agree with Larry. There is no room for guns in a polite society.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 1/25/2010 8:45:25 AM Mountain Standard Time,