[meteorite-list] Updated Lorton trajectory

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:38:49 -0800 (PST)

Rob,

That's great news that 2 images were taken of the meteorite trail. I had speculated that if there were more fragments that?fallen from the Lorton meteorite they might have fallen on the military base and you confirmed it with the 2 images. Great work Rob.

Shawn?
?
?
[meteorite-list] Updated Lorton trajectoryRob Matson mojave_meteorites at cox.net