[meteorite-list] Meteorite Photography (Must read!)

From: Steve Dunklee <steve.dunklee_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 02:09:41 -0800 (PST)

gee i suck lol, i have 2 pentax k1000 cams a yashica xd twin lens large format , a conica35mm , an argus 35mm an minolta md and a hasselblad large format with a large collection of filters for every occasion. yet i still have made all of my meteorite photos with a $20 vivitar web cam and a goose neck lamp for lighting lol. for real closeups i reverse the lens by screwing it in backwards. If i ever decide to get serious about meteorite photos, I think I could make some that make Tom Phillips blush! oops i already have! Great photos Tom!
have a great day
Steve Dunklee