[meteorite-list] Looking for someone to etch delicate irons

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:05:24 -0700

Dear List,

I am looking for someone, preferably in the US, who can etch three very
rare, small irons for me. It is a delicate situation as two of them are
falls and have very delicate and fragile crust. The third has museum numbers
painted and I am positive they would be lost under the chemicals. They may
need some minor polishing too. If you are experienced with this situation,
please contact me and I can give you more details.

Many thanks!

Mike Bandli

Mike Bandli
Historic Meteorites