[meteorite-list] AD: 65mg ORGUEIL, Lost City, NWA 998, Almahata Sitta (2008TC3), Orgueil, TAGISH LAKE ending on eBay!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 20:05:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great meteorites ending in the next day on eBay and also would like to feature a 65mg Orgueil meteorite for sale.

First up are the items on eBay

LOST CITY meteorite .18g - 1st photo fall in USA, RARE.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630640956&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864, HOAX meteorite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630645793&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260632134010&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite LOT with fusion crust rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630644110&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NWA 998, rare Mars/Martian Nakhlite meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630642919&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630642074&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260632747420&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 20mg-nanodiamonds present, rare!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260630646654&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

For other great buys cheek out my eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Up for sale is a 65mg Orgueil meteorite, I am not sure I have seen anything at this size that has?sold on the List or eBay for while. Most of the Orgueil meteorites I have seen be 10mg and under, get this gem before its gone for good.

Please email?me off the list with your best offer and no trades with this one please. Suggested retail value is $650 or high cause of the rarity and size of this meteorite.
Here are 2 links to the 65mg Orgueil meteorite
?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/4784736641_cfb029a5a9_b.jpg
?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4081/4785368046_f60104bede_b.jpg