[meteorite-list] AD: the famous Illinois meteorwrong slices, endcuts, indiv. lots "MendotaWrong"

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

Listees,
    Just letting everyone know that I have some more of the famous Illinois
meteorwrong for sale. I have 2 500gr lots for $200 each. I also have some nice
slices, part slices, end cuts, and many nice individuals. photos on request.
first come first serve.
This stuff has had very good response, When I was in WI meteorite hunting, it
seemed like everyone I met mentioned this material the first time I met them.

here is a link to photos of some of this material, the pieces in these pics have
already been sold. but they are very similar to the ones I have available now.
http://illinoismeteorites.com/Setofstones1.htm
http://illinoismeteorites.com/Setofstones2.htm

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner