[meteorite-list] More photoshopped moon landing sites

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:24:26 -0500

NASA's history website has maps of all the
landing sites with the walks clearly marked.
The one I like is of Apollo 11 (not 16) compared
with a major leagie basefield:
http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/A11vsMLB.gif

The first foothold on the Moon is a tiny, tiny
patch, that fits neatly into a basefield field.
("If you build it, you can get there), although it
is clearly a fabrication of Lunar Believerists!

The one thing I'm sure of is that Kevin Costner
and Shoeless Joe Jackson never shagged a ball
there...

Sterling K. Webb