[meteorite-list] More photoshopped moon landing sites

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 21:00:40 +0200

Great link, Sterling, thank you! I still have some of the original
printed NASA "Lunar Surface Procedures" at home, sent to me by NASA
40 years ago. And one can add a very nice hi-res photo of the Apollo
11 site these days from a modern Lunar orbiter, where you can easily
resolve several details of the sketch which is shown in your forwarded
link. I don?t have that photo link at hands, but it may be easily found
on the net.

Thanks again,
Alex
Berlin/Germany