[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ preview for tomorrow.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:09:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Lister,
?
This is a preview for the POP QUIZ ill be posting tomorrow?on the List at 7pm East Coast time. The?FIRST individual to email me off the List with the correct?answers will receive a 3mg LOST CITY meteorite LOT for free. I am?previewing?the?POP QUIZ prize?a day before because I would like to give everyone an equal?chance to email their answers and have a chance to win the prize. If you like ,you can?preview the LOST CITY meteorite LOT at
?
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4101/4793758533_ae4604c2fe_b.jpg
?
Stay turn for?tomorrows POP QUIZ and I hope everyone that enjoys?theses quizzes will be able to participate. ???
?
And if your not familiar with LOST CITY,?here is a great link to learn about the great meteorite fall.
http://www.daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/L/Lost_City_meteorite.html
?
?
Thank you