[meteorite-list] Scott Brey

From: Brian Cox <searchingforfun_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 23:52:31 -0500

Hi Chris,

I tried to get in touch with Scott a couple of years ago and my emails came
back also. I had bought a few thousand dollars worth of meteorites back 6-7
years ago and wanted to check with him if he had a certain meteorite I was
looking for. He always had fair prices and a great selection.

What was odd was that some of the meteorites I'd bought from him, were still
pictured on his website with the price I paid from 6 years ago. I thought
that was odd he didn't update the site, but thought he must have gotten busy
and completely left collecting and selling. Someone even wrote me about a
meteorite I'd sold them which I'd given them the COA from Scott and asked if
it was the same meteorite on Scott's website. I checked and sure enough it
was there.

I am not sure what happened to him, but think someone on the list had said
he had stopped collecting, but that is all I know about him. Seems he kind
of vanished off the face of the earth. I hope he is well and that his family
is well also.

Just as long as we don't hear he was abducted by aliens and was beamed up
and has been missing for all this time.

Have a great night!!

all the best!!

Brian