[meteorite-list] Looking for pallasites

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 07:59:20 +0000

If you find out, please let me know, as I've been looking for a number of those myself; they're all relatively rare :D? I do know that back when Rob Elliot first found Hambleton, he complained that it was spalling off fragments.? I offered to buy some of the bits that fell off, but then he stopped collecting and decided to keep the Hambleton main mass.? I never got my bits :P

Best!
Tracy Latimer