[meteorite-list] NWA 5363 UNGROUPED OR BRACHNITE

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 21:03:10 EDT

Carl,

Yes, I read your email.

Look at the Met. Bulletin, NWA 5363 is still listed as provosional
I am sorry but you will have to wait for Dr. Irving to publish the results
of the O-Isotopes comparison.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 7/24/2010 6:55:39 PM Mountain Daylight Time,