[meteorite-list] Kansas meteorites?

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 22:59:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Henry,

Admire was found about 10 miles from Harveyville. Miller about 12 miles, Melvern Lake, about 22 miles, Elm Creek about 24 miles and Dwight about 35 miles...

About a year ago I generated a KMZ file for Google Earth of the non-Antarictic finds in the Meteoric Society's database.

It can be found here:

http://www.fullmoonphotography.net/images/Meteorites/METSOC_20090601_non-Antarctic.kmz

I should update it, but if you have Google Earth installed on your computer you may find it useful.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography