[meteorite-list] can a listoid translate this prev unseen meteorite medallion insert for me ?

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:56:06 +1000 (EST)

countdeiro

thank you sincerely for the translation

yep - your translation has sparked the same question that myself and other
listoids have and are likely to ask... ie exactly what is the meteorite
inset into the medallion

I've emailed the vendor to see what I can find out and will let listoids
know when and if I get a reply

far too damn big and ? different in appearance to a lunar ? it is of
course said to be a meteorite - but the question remains exactly what
meteorite ?

nevertheless - I am pleased with my purchase of this pretty little piece
of space history - indeed I am a sucker for meteorite coins and medallions

Best

Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net