[meteorite-list] can a listoid translate this prev unseen meteorite medallion insert for me ?oops....

From: W&S Schroer <schroer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 18:27:02 +0930

Sorry Count, I didn't see your translation coming in while I was working on
mine. Of course, I should have known that you would beat me on this one. :)

There is not much that needs to be corrected, especially not from an
Australian who picked up German while living there for 35 years.

Cheers
Werner Schroer