[meteorite-list] Book advice

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:32:06 +0200

Henry,

I absolutely concur with Martin?s views on this.

Oh, btw, Norton?s Encyclopedia is an excellent book, but then again it is out of print now and you won?t find it for little money these days. On the contrary: have a look at what bookfinder.com offers - the pricing seems almost incredible:

<http://www.bookfinder.com/search/?ac=sl&st=sl&qi=rH4gm8i1neomrZaFlS5vQvvq79U_3081807672_1:1:53&bq=author%3Do%2E%2520richard%2520norton%26title%3Dcambridge%2520encyclopedia%2520of%2520meteorites>

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------