[meteorite-list] Claimed pairings

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:11:50 -0700 (PDT)

3) pairing controversy is not going to vanish. There is an apparent
double-standard with pairings and NWA 869 is a good example. We don't
see bickering over self-pairings of NWA 869 - that just flies under
the radar for some reason.

I have to agree with this 110%.
Thats the one main reason I will not buy it.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites