[meteorite-list] Claimed pairings

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:24:03 -0700

NWA 869 is an L4-6 ordinary chondrite, the only thing special about NWA
869 is that it's brecciated, and that's not a HUGE deal. There's also
literally tons of it, and it can be purchased for less than $1/g
typically. Hence the reason it falls under the radar. If it were an
angrite, or a terrene meteorite, or Martian, or Lunar, or Howardite,
Eucrite, or Diogenite, there would probably be no self pairings flying
under the radar as it seems with 869.

Regards,
Eric