[meteorite-list] Off topic question: Sterling

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:31:45 -0400

Nice looking group....

Michael Blood...this is what I do for a living..the water thing, well
if it works for you, do it. But, water is in your gas anyway, it's a
problem with underground storage tanks and with gas tanks that are not
completely full all the time. Like I said though if it works for
you.. A good rule of thumb for gas savings is to pretend you have an
egg between you foot and the pedal.
 The BEST wishes,
Barry

ps. hows the display coming?...I haven't kept up.