[meteorite-list] Off topic question: Sterling

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:01:38 -0700

Hi Barry,
        Sorry, you are quite wrong on at least 2 counts:

1) No, this is NOT how I make my living. In fact, only ONE
Person has ever ordered the info. (My primary sources of
Income are teaching college part time and selling meteorites
Full time).

2) It is NOT water in gas, it is a system whereby distilled
Water (H20) is atomically separated into HH0 - with the
hydrogen atoms being introduced into the carburetor at
Low enough levels to keep from hurting your engine (in fact,
It "cleans it up") yet enough to significantly increase both
Power and mileage.

        I was quite apprehensive, myself, but figured for a few
Hundred I would try it in case it had merit - it would be
VERY useful - in a purely economic sense, but also in
Terms of independence from foreign oil and in reducing
The pollution in the world.

        Despite my skepticism, it has proven worth far, far more
Than my cost - and continues even now to save me a good deal
Of money on gas. I had the system installed in my car and immediately
Went from 23mpg to 30mpg with the AC running nearly all the
time (it was summer when I started). I have read it is far more
Productive than a mere 30% increase (which they say is the minimum -
And usually only if you have a good mileage car to begin with) with
Gas guzzlers. Apparently, the worse the mileage before installation,
The more dramatic the increase - up to over double your mileage.

        And so it is, Michael