[meteorite-list] AD: Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine: Subscribe

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 17:23:18 -0700

Hi List,

This week we go to print! We're almost finished with the layout for the
premiere issue. To celebrate we're offering more choices for everyone to
subscribe at their convenience along with an enhanced digital edition of
the magazine. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or a Laptop computer with a
mobile broadband internet connection or Wi-Fi, you can now get a digital
version of the magazine downloadable directly to your portable
electronic device. Get Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine anywhere!
Not only is there a digital edition, you are now able to combine the
Full Color Print version and an Enhanced Digital edition into a 1/yr
subscription package for one low price.

SNEAK PEEK At the Updated July Cover:
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/mag-cover.jpg
Read more: http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-hunting/
Advertisers interested in advertising in the magazine should contact me
off-list.

Ebay
Color Issues)
PRINT EDITION (International)
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-Hunting-Collecting-Magazine-Print-Edition-/250655464699

1 Year Subscription to Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine Enhanced
Digital Edition - (6 Full Color DIGITAL Issues)
Available worldwide! - (Interactive & Downloadable) Download the digital
edition to your internet capable device, laptop computer, iPhone, iPad,
Blackberry, or other portable electronic device. Hot links to
advertisers websites, clickable email addresses opens your email client
so you can easily contact advertisers and authors alike. Embedded video
and digital media capability creates a content rich interactive
publication. Photo slideshows, and much more! We're even working on
adding audio interviews/articles for a more content rich interactive
publication. Immerse yourself in the fun and adventure of meteorite
hunting & collecting. Don't just read it, experience it! -
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-Hunting-Collecting-Magazine-Digital-Edition-/250655498308

ENHANCED DIGITAL & FULL COLOR PRINT EDITION SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE
Saves you 31% off the combined price of both print and digital editions.
1 Year Subscription to Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine Enhanced
Digital Edition Plus The Print Magazine - (6 Full Color Issues)
version for FREE~!

Subscribe today, the premiere issue ships July!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA
http://www.meteoritesusa.com
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/meteorite-hunting/

P.S. Advertisers interested in advertising in the magazine should
contact me off-list.