[meteorite-list] Angrite with 1cm Translucent crystals... a WOW moment!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 18:32:25 -0700 (PDT)

I agree that it is a totally awesome meteorite and a rare one too. Congratulations!

For future reference, it would be nice to wait a few extra days for a provisional number at the very least so that there is no confusion when announcing such an extraordinary find. I think collectors would be even more interested in a specimen that carried its own nomenclature. An Angrite, paired or not will stand on its own. Even though this meteorite is likely paired, it has its own special characteristics that may make it more desirable as illustrated in your images.

Best Regards,

Adam